Let me tell you a little about myself! My name is Adam, and I am not only a real estate attorney for the past twenty two years, but I am also:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker for 18 years
- Licensed as an Agent since 1991
- Licensed Real Estate Instructor in Florida since 2004
- South Broward Board of Realtors Standard Forms Committee Attorney for many years
- I have drafted residential and commercial contracts from scratch!
- Published Author- Raising the Bar (A book for my fellow lawyers)
Further, I have closed billions of dollars worth of real estate transactions as an attorney and thru my title companies over the years. I have been involved as an attorney in my fair share of litigation on real estate contracts as well. All of this expertise gives me the horsepower to teach you not only about contract law but a variety of other topics which I will write about and do videos on in the future.
The difference between me and other trainers is that I actually did your job! I listed and sold my fair share of houses over the years, so I know how hard it is to get a buyer or seller to contract. I know this business like few others in the world!
Get all the social news & blog updates
© 2020 Adam J. Ouellette Esq. | Disclaimer